Michael J. Fendt
Video & Multimedia Expert
*Over 20 years of hands-on experience in video production: producing,
directing, lighting, shooting, editing, audio & graphics
* Design & create dynamic interactive multimedia presentations
* Extensive knowledge of all aspects of TV production
* Technical expertise in PC configuration and set up
* Excellent communication and client relation skills
* Hard working; well organized and self-motivated
* Thorough knowledge of creative & engineering techniques
* Creative; resourceful; proficient in problem solving
* Outstanding supervisor & coordinator
* A cooperative team player under stressful conditions
November 1997 to present
Design & create interactive multimedia presentations using PowerPoint.
Video & Multimedia Manager
Producer, Director, Camera Operator, Graphic's, Editor
Midrange Computing, Carlsbad CA, July 1994 to August 2001
Produced over 200 videos. Create interactive CD-ROM's. Managed entire
department. Tools: Macromedia Director & Dreamweaver, Adobe PDF,
In-Sync SpeedRazor, Perception PVR, FAST Video Machine, Adobe PhotoShop&
Premiere, MS PowerPoint, Lotus ScreenCam
Producer, Director, Writer,
Camera Operator, Editor, Lighting, Audio
Michael J Video Productions, Vista, CA, January 1988 to July 1994.
Developed high quality video productions for over 100 clients, from
conception to completion. Highly experienced in all aspects of video
Associate Producer, Writer, Camera Operator,
Editor, Remote - Equipment Manager
* "PM MAGAZINE," WZZM-TV 8 (ABC), Grand Rapids, MI, June
1984 - August 1984. Produced "Super Models Weight Battle"
that aired on ABC.
* WGVC-TV 35 (PBS), Allendale, MI, September 1982 - June 1984.
Produced 60 thirty-second spots that aired on WGVC's largest fundraiser
"Auction 35." Operated camera on numerous shows in studio
and on location.
16 mm Camera Operator, First Assistant Camera Operator
Rick Croft Productions, FL, 1989. Location shoot.
* Twice, Inc., photojournalism, January 1991.
* Michael J Fendt Photography, wedding and portraiture, 1979 - 1984.
* Steve Ockaskis Photography, wedding 1981 - 1984.
* Van Dyke Studios, wedding, 1982 - 1984.
* Grand Valley State University, photojournalism, 1979 - 1980.
* WGVC-TV 35 (PBS), 1980 - 1983.
Studio Manager, Photo Assistant
Wes Morton, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI, October 1982 - February 1985.
Complete studio organization including: custom B&W developing
printing, commercial table top, industrial, corporate, product illustration
Bachelor of Science in Broadcasting & Communications,
Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan
Marketing and Promotions Manager
The Sand Bar, Carlsbad, CA, October 1990 - February 1991.
McCabes Restaurant and Bar Oceanside, CA, August 1988 - December 1988.
Advertising Account Executive
Family Find, Inc. San Diego, CA, February 1987 - January 1988.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Shor Promotions, Inc. Carlsbad, CA, February 1985 - February 1987.
San Diego Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees) 1996
La Jolla Junior Chamber of Commerce member 1994 to 1996
San Dieguito Junior Chamber of Commerce 1986 to 1994
OTHER SKILLS: Scuba certified, snow skiing, motorcycling
OTHER: Willing to travel, work flexible hours